Thursday, March 06, 2008

Are We Really Earn From Blogging?

Blogging has become a popular online activity. Many of us blog in social networking sites like Friendster, Myspace and a lot more. Since we do it almost on a daily basis, why don't we try to earn money from it?


Blogging online is getting more and more popular than we can imagine. Everyday, thousands of new blogs are being developed. Some people blog as a hobby, others blog to introduce a product or a service online while the rest blog to get more traffic to their sites. Others simply express their innermost feelings and thoughts. Majority of the blogs' purpose is to earn money. Though to earn enough, we have to work harder and post regularly.
Earning money online through blogging doesn't happen overnight. It needs extra effort on your side. You need to produce as many articles as possible and post it online so different people from different backgrounds can visit it. The more articles you have, the more your
adsense code will be displayed. Getting more traffic to your articles, mean more chances for your ads being clicked. The idea is simple. Submit as many articles as you can. Drive traffic to your site. People click on the ads that interest them. You earn money.
Advertising your articles and driving traffic to your site will help a lot in the process. Participating in some forums and attaching your signature to your posts is one of the effective ways. Another is commenting on the posts of others. In this way, you don't only gain popularity and friends but also, drive traffic to your sites. There are thousands of blog directories and classified ads online so it is best also to submit yours to as many directories as you can.

Earning online needs a lot of work at first. However, once you have produced a lot of articles online and attached your signatures in forums, exchanged links with your friends' blogs, and have done other marketing strategies, you will soon reap the rewards. Try it. I rested for a month blogging as I thought I was just wasting my time. However, while I was resting, I found out I was earning from my posts. They may not be that big yet, however, I realized that if I produce more and more articles everyday, there are chances my earnings will go higher. There's no harm in trying. The risk you are taking is too little. I highly recommend you do.

No comments: